Back to Blog
Open enrollment for 2022 health insurance through Connect For Health Colorado is right around the corner. This means from Nov 1st - Jan 15 you can enroll in, change or renew an individual/family health care plan with guaranteed approval. Here are some good things to know:
1. Health insurance premiums will stay mostly stable this year with a 1.1% average rate increase for 2022.
2. Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield has re-negotiated their contracts with UC Health and will now be in network with Anthem's Pathway X plans. In 2021 UC Health was not accepting individual or family health insurance plans.
3. Bright Healthcare's incredibly popular $0 deductible health insurance plan is even better than before with free generic medications, free primary care and free free specialty care on a bronze level plan. For having all these new advantages, this plan is surprisingly affordable.
4. Friday Health has lowered the price of their HSA plans making them a highly competitive option for people looking for the tax benefits of an HSA.
5. Max out of pocket's went from $8550 to $8700. A modest increase.
While these are some key mentions there are many changes taking place in 2022. Make sure you talk to one of our local Colorado health insurance brokers to make sure you continue to get the most out of your policy.
720 468 6263